Difference between revisions of "Category:PHP"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Revision as of 06:03, 26 June 2006
The OWASP PHP Project's goal is to enable PHP developers to build secure applications efficiently. See the OWASP PHP Project Roadmap for more information on our plans.
Joining the Project
The OWASP PHP project is in the process of being formed. We are seeking a leader (or leaders) for the project develop the OWASP PHP Project Roadmap and identify the first tasks. If you're interested and could commit to 4-8 hours a week, please send an email describing your background to email@example.com.
PHP Security Overview
It is not easy to produce a PHP application without security vulnerabilities. Most application security vulnerabilities apply to Java applications just like other environments.
The goals of this project are to provide information about building, configuring, deploying, operating, and maintaining secure PHP applications. We cover the following topics
- PHP Security for Architects
- Provides information about the design and architectural considerations for a Java web application. Common architectures such as MVC, Ajax, Web Services and PEAR / Zend Frameworks are discussed.
- PHP Security for Developers
- This section covers dangerous calls and common vulnerabilities associated with them, such as system() exec(), eval() and so on. This section will also cover standard security mechanisms available in the standard language, such as cryptography, logging, encryption, and error handling. Securing elements of an application, such as controllers, business logic, and persistence layers will be covered. We'll discuss handling request parameters, encoding, injection, and more.
- PHP Security for Deployers
- These articles cover topics specifically related to the PHP hosting environment. We discuss minimizing the attack surface, configuring error handlers, and performing hardening of PHP.
- PHP Top 5 - OWASP PHP Top 5[[Category::OWASP PHP Project]]
Pages in category "PHP"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.