Category:OWASP Web 2.0 Project
Welcome to the OWASP Web2.0 Project page. In this part of OWASP, we are going to talk about Web2.0 security and in general cutting-edge web application hacking. Before going any further it is essential to describe what Web2.0 is.
The project is currently at alpha stage but it will expand soon. While we are working on OWASP Web2.0 Project pages, check the following articles for further reference.
- The Top 5 most Popular Web2.0 Services Hackers Cannot live Without
- Ad-Jacking - XSSing for Fun and Profit
- XSS Worms and Mitigation Controls
- The Generic XSS Worm
- Client-side Security
- Client-side SQL Injection Attacks
- The Next Super Worm
- The Web has Betrayed Us
- Zero Degrees of Seperation
- Social Networks Mayhem
- Google AJAX Feed API Dangers
- Persistent CSRF and The Hotlink Hell
- Sex, Candies and Bookmarklet Exploits
Expect more links to follow.
This page was put together within 2 minutes. Please bear with us, we will come with more coon soon.
This category currently contains no pages or media.