Category:OWASP Web 2.0 Project
This Project has been identified as an orphaned one. If you find interest in assuming its lead, please contact the Global Projects Committee.
Welcome to the OWASP Web2.0 Project page. In this part of OWASP, we are going to talk about Web2.0 security and in general cutting-edge web application hacking. Before going any further it is essential to describe what Web2.0 is.
The project is currently at alpha stage but it will expand soon. While we are working on OWASP Web2.0 Project pages, check the following articles for further reference.
- The Top 5 most Popular Web2.0 Services Hackers Cannot live Without
- Top 6 Security Concerns in Web 2.0
- Ad-Jacking - XSSing for Fun and Profit
- XSS Worms and Mitigation Controls
- The Generic XSS Worm
- Client-side Security
- Client-side SQL Injection Attacks
- The Next Super Worm
- The Web has Betrayed Us
- Zero Degrees of Seperation
- Social Networks Mayhem
- Google AJAX Feed API Dangers
- Persistent CSRF and The Hotlink Hell
- Sex, Candies and Bookmarklet Exploits
Expect more links to follow.
This page was put together within 2 minutes. Please bear with us, we will come back with more content soon.
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What does this OWASP project release offer you?
This category currently contains no pages or media.