Category:OWASP WeBekci Project
What is WeBekci?
WeBekci is a web-based ModSecurity managament tool.
What is ModSecurity for Apache?
With over 70% of all attacks now carried out over the web application level, organisations need every help they can get in making their systems secure. Web application firewalls are deployed to establish an external security layer that increases security, detects, and prevents attacks before they reach web applications (ModSecurity).
It covers %90 percent of ModSecurity configuration. Manual and GUI based rule management is supported. Modsecurity can access Guardian and Apache logs and shows them basically.
Making ModSecurity configurations. Achive rule adding&deletion. Monitor log analysis. To built more effective and efficient security solutions.
- Multiple variables in Rule creation is supported.
- Users will be notified by e mail when they are restricted.
- Auditlog and Debuglog analysis will be established.
- Seach and recording properties in log analysis will be added.
- Rule chains will be added.
- Virtualhost support will be added.
- PostgreSql ve SqLite support will be added.
- Log analysis will be supported by graphics.
OWASP WeBekci Project Created! - 19 March 2007
The project is lead by * Bunyamin Demir (bunyamin~owasp.org)
If you would like to help WeBekci project developement, feel free to contact the project leader.
This category currently contains no pages or media.