Category:OWASP Wapiti Project
- What are the features?
- Fast and easy to use
- Generates vulnerability reports in various formats (HTML, XML, JSON, TXT...)
- Can suspend and resume a scan or an attack
- Can give you colors in the terminal to highlight vulnerabilities
- Different levels of verbosity
- Adding a payload can be as easy as adding a line to a text file
- Support HTTP and HTTPS proxies
- Authentication via several methods : Basic, Digest, Kerberos or NTLM
- Ability to restrain the scope of the scan (domain, folder, webpage)
- Safeguards against scan endless-loops (max number of values for a parameter)
- Can exclude some URLs of the scan and attacks (eg: logout URL)
- Extract URLs from Flash SWF files
- ... and more features described on the website !
Wapiti is developed by a worldwide team of volunteers. The primary contributors to date have been:
As of July, the priorities are:
Involvement in the development and promotion of Wapiti is actively encouraged! You do not have to be a security expert in order to contribute. Some of the ways you can help:
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?
This category currently contains no pages or media.