Difference between revisions of "Category:OWASP SQLiX Project Roadmap"
(Reverting to last version not containing links to www.textmondarerv.com)
|(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 13:30, 27 May 2009
- add support for more database servers (Sybase, DB2 ...)
- enhance the crawler to handle HTTP post and fill automaticaly forms
- add a feature to dump the database schema
- add a feature to dump data from a given table
- add file download/upload feature
- add support for external databases which could be used during the exploit phase (like transfering data from the target database to a SQLiX managed database)
- integrate SQLiX with HTTP scanning proxies (eInterceptor, pantera, spike ...)
- integrate SQLiX with nikto HTTP scanners
- integrate SQLiX with metasploit (SQLiX using SQL Injection could upload the meterpreter payload and start it with a reverse connection)
This category currently contains no pages or media.