Category:OWASP Open Review Project RoadMap
Revision as of 12:09, 18 July 2008 by Paulo Coimbra
- Independent security review of open source projects;
- Centrally managed review projects;
- Independent statement on what is reviewed and by whom, resulting in a form of assurance that the software is free from security bugs;
- Analysis not limited to code review, including digging into hard algorithms (compression, crypto, etc);
- Responsible disclosure of any security vulnerabilities discovered.
This category currently contains no pages or media.