If you're interested in learning about what's going on in the OWASP community in general, or if you're interested in telling the world about the good works you're doing as part of the OWASP community, you've come to the right place. Please click on the following tabs for more information:
For more information, please contact us.
The following newsletters were sent to the OWASP-All mailing list on the dates indicated and are collected here for historical purposes.
- Newsletter #18 - July 14 2009
- Newsletter #17 - Aug 12, 2008
- Newsletter #16 - May 2, 2008
- Newsletter #15 - Mar 28, 2008
- Newsletter #14 - Feb 29, 2008
- Newsletter #13 - Feb 8, 2008
- Newsletter #12 - Feb 1, 2008
- Newsletter #11 - Jan 18, 2008
- Newsletter #10 - Jul 10, 2007
- Newsletter #9 - Jun 10, 2007
- Newsletter #8 - Apr 17, 2007
- Newsletter #7 - Mar 19, 2007
- Newsletter #6 - Mar 6, 2007
- Newsletter #5 - Feb 23, 2007
- Newsletter #4 - Jan 31, 2007
- Newsletter #3 - Jan 22, 2007
- Newsletter #2 - Jan 16, 2007
- Newsletter #1 - Jan 8, 2007
CALL FOR PAPERS AND ARTICLES
This is a call for papers and articles for the next quarterly issue due in June 2012.
The submission can be done as a complete article or in stages. The preferred process for submission in stages is as follows: 1. Submission of abstract 2. Submission of First Draft 3. Review and submission of final draft
The OWASP Newsletter aims to have many research publications and we welcome research articles with a great deal of enthusiasm.
Any suggestions and changes to making this Newsletter better are appreciated.
If you are interested in publishing an article with the OWASP Newsletter, kindly contact Deepak Subramanian.
Let's Talk Here
For more information, please contact us. If you are interested in translating the English version of the newsletter into a language that you do not see listed, please review Translation Guidelines and contact Juan Calderon and/or Lorna Alamri for instructions on how to make it happen.
See OWASP Newsletter Questions for questions related to the next generation of these newsletters
- Coming soon: project presentation about the OWASP newsroom
Let's Talk Here
- Do you have questions about telling the world about the good works you're doing as part of the OWASP community? For more information, please contact us.
- Coming soon: press release template
- Coming soon: newsletter submission template
This category currently contains no pages or media.