Category:OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set Project
OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set (CRS)
The OWASP ModSecurity CRS Project's goal is to provide an easily "pluggable" set of generic attack detection rules that provide a base level of protection for any web application.
The OWASP ModSecurity CRS is a set of web application defense rules for the open source, cross-platform ModSecurity Web Application Firewall (WAF).
The OWASP ModSecurity CRS provides protections if the following attack/threat categories:
OWASP ModSecurity CRS is free to use. It is licensed under the Apache Software License version 2 (ASLv2), so you can copy, distribute and transmit the work, and you can adapt it, and use it commercially, but all provided that you attribute the work and if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
What is OWASP ModSecurity CRS?
OWASP ModSecurity CRS provides:
Source Code Repo
News and Events
<paypal>ModSecurity Core Rule Set Project</paypal>
XXX is developed by a worldwide team of volunteers. The primary contributors to date have been:
As of XXX, the priorities are:
Involvement in the development and promotion of XXX is actively encouraged! You do not have to be a security expert in order to contribute. Some of the ways you can help:
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?
Pages in category "OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set Project"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- OWASP ModSec CRS Paranoia Mode
- OWASP ModSec CRS Paranoia Mode Sibling 950001
- OWASP ModSec CRS Paranoia Mode Sibling 950907
- OWASP ModSec CRS Paranoia Mode Sibling 958977
- OWASP ModSec CRS Paranoia Mode Sibling 958980
- OWASP ModSec CRS Paranoia Mode Sibling 960901
- OWASP ModSec CRS Paranoia Mode Sibling 970003
- OWASP ModSec CRS Paranoia Mode Sibling 981049
- OWASP ModSec CRS Paranoia Mode Sibling 981172
- OWASP ModSec CRS Paranoia Mode Sibling 981173
- OWASP ModSecurity rule evaluation framework