Category:OWASP Logging Project
The OWASP Logging Project OWASP Logging Project Roadmap .
- Provide tools for software developers in order to help them define
and provide meaningful logs
- Provide code audit tools to ensure that log messages are
consistent and complete (content, format, timestamps)
- Facilitate the integration of logs from different sources
- Facilitate attack reconstruction
- Facilitate information sharing around security events
We need your efforts and contribution to this project.
Feedback and Participation:
We hope you find the OWASP Logging Project useful. Please contribute to the Project by volunteering for one of the Tasks, sending your comments, questions, and suggestions to email@example.com. To join the OWASP Logging Project mailing list or view the archives, please visit the subscription page.
Other Resources and Practice:
- HARDENING WINDOWS TIPS - Audit event log to increase system security
- Detecting hack attacks: Application logging is critical
Project Identification (Under work)
Project Leader: Marc Chisinevski