Category:OWASP Joomla Vulnerability Scanner Project
Joomla! is probably the most widely-used CMS out there due to its flexibility, user-friendlinesss, extensibility to name a few.So, watching its vulnerabilities and adding such vulnerabilities as KB to Joomla scanner takes ongoing activity.It will help web developers and web masters to help identify possible security weaknesses on their deployed Joomla! sites. No web security scanner is dedicated only one CMS.
Click Primary Source to download the latest.
Click Secondary Source to download the latest.
The following features are currently available.
- Exact version Probing (the scanner can tell whether a target is running version 1.5.9)
- Searching known vulnerabilities of Joomla! and its components
- Reporting to Text & HTML output
- Immediate update capability via scanner or svn
Advantage over a Generic Vulnerability Scanner
- Faster because it won't fuzz all requests like a generic scanner
- Detect the application version when a generic scanner knows nothing
- Detect all possible published vulnerabilities when a generic scanner cannot
Click here for documentation regarding the use of the OWASP Joomla Vulnerability Scanner.
Click here to view the road map for the latest development version of OWASP Joomla Vulnerability Scanner. Please feel free to add your own change requests or send me patches/diffs!
Feedback and Participation
We hope you find OWASP Joomla Vulnerability Scanner useful. Please contribute back to the project by sending your comments, questions, and suggestions to joomscan[@]yehg.net. Thank you.
The Open Web Application Security Project is purely an open-source community driven effort. As such, all projects and research efforts are contributed and maintained with an individual's spare time. If you have found this or any other project useful, please support OWASP with a donation.
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What does this OWASP project release offer you?
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] OWASP Joomla Vulnerability Scanner Project - Roadmap (empty)
Pages in category "OWASP Joomla Vulnerability Scanner Project"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.