Category:OWASP Guide Project
OWASP Documentation Project
Guide to Building Secure Web Applications and Web Services (Development Guide)
The Development Guide is aimed at architects, developers, consultants and auditors and is a comprehensive manual for designing, developing and deploying secure Web Applications and Web Services. The original OWASP Development Guide has become a staple diet for many web security professionals. Since 2002, the initial version was downloaded over 2 million times. Today, the Development Guide is referenced by many leading government, financial, and corporate standards and is the Gold standard for Web Application and Web Service security.
For more information, please contact us.
More About the Development Guide
- One Page Datasheet (Under Construction)
This document helps software developers build secure Web Applications and Web Services.
- Development Guide 2005 in English (PDF, Word)
- Development Guide 2005 in Spanish (PDF, Word)
- Development Guide 2002 in Japanese (PDF)
| This project has produced a book that can be downloaded or purchased.|
Feel free to browse the full catalog of available OWASP books.
- 05/29/2009 - OWASP Developer Guide 2009 version project is starting up. Plans include alignment with OWASP ASVS and OWASP ESAPI projects. Please contact Mike Boberski for more information.
- 05/29/2009 - OWASP Developer Guide project lead role transitioned from Andrew van der Stock to Mike Boberski.
Users and Adopters
Coming soon! Please let us know how your organization is using the OWASP Development Guide. Include your name, organization's name, and brief description of how you use the annex. The project lead can be reached at here. Thanks for supporting OWASP!
This project licensed under the Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0.
Articles Below - More About the Development Guide and Using It
Pages in category "OWASP Guide Project"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.