Difference between revisions of "Category:OWASP Encoding Project"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
==== Main ====
==== Main ====
Revision as of 20:54, 22 January 2014
- Provide tools needed by developers to mitigate canonicalization issues in web technologies.
- Provide a solution that will not need to be patched (no security patches since release in 2004, private implementations in use since 2002).
The latest code is now being maintained in a Google Code repository at http://code.google.com/p/reform/
- Unicode support
- Many supported languages
- .NET v1/v2
- Support for AJAX
- Conservative approach
- Solves all current XSS techniques
- Full xUnit style test cases
- Ruby support
- Java framework support
- LDAP encoding functions
- Add documentation on resolving XPath issues
OWASP Encoding Project Adopts Reform - 10:01, 8 November 2006 (EST)
OWASP is adopting the Reform Encoding Library as an OWASP project. We are currently in the process of moving over the source, downloads, and documentation.
OWASP Encoding Project Created! - 10:01, 8 November 2006 (EST)
The Open Web Application Security Project is proud to announce the OWASP Encoding Project!
Feedback and Participation:
We hope you find the OWASP Encoding Project useful. Please contribute to the Project by volunteering for one of the tasks, sending your comments, questions, and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. To join the OWASP Encoding Project mailing list or view the archives, please visit the subscription page.
| PROJECT INFO|
What does this OWASP project offer you?
This category currently contains no pages or media.