Category:OWASP EnDe RoadMap
EnDe consist of two parts: the core library (API) and the browser interface (GUI). The issues are mapped to either of these categories.
EnDe is currently (5/2008) stable according the offered functionality.
- setup at sourcefourge.net
- selecting license (GPL2, CC-2.5, or a mix?)
Pending or Planed Requirements / Improvements
- generating some documentation
- implementing sha384, sha512 encryption
- implementing more hashes like Adler-32, Ghost, Haval, Tiger, ...
- implementing more encryptions like BlowFish, CAST, DES, TrippleDES, GOST, Loki97, RC2, SaferPlus, Serpent, TwoFish
- implementing codings like UTF-EBCDIC
- building an object oriented API beside the existing procedural API
- replace the hardcoded dispatcher with a generated one
Fixed / Completed
(will be added as needed;-)
This category currently contains no pages or media.