|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
Category:OWASP EnDe RoadMap
EnDe consist of two parts: the core library (API) and the browser interface (GUI). The issues are mapped to either of these categories.
OWASP EnDe Project - Encoder, Decoder, Converter, Transformer, Calculator
Collection of functions for various codings, encodings, decodings and convertions used in the wild wide web. The aim is/was mainly driven by the requirements for HTTP/HTML-based functionality. Copy&paste must be possible within a browser and functions should be called by just one click.
EnDe is currently (06/2012) stable according the offered functionality.
Pending or Planed Requirements / Improvements
- implementing more hashes like Adler-32, Ghost, Haval, Tiger, ...
- implementing more encryptions like CAST, DES, TrippleDES, GOST, Loki97, RC2, SaferPlus, Serpent, TwoFish
- implementing codings like UTF-EBCDIC
- building an object oriented API beside the existing procedural/functional API
- replace the hardcoded dispatcher with a generated one
- build stand-alone applicaion with XUL
- build Firefox add-on
Fixed / Completed
- 12/2012 EnDe.lib.zap for usage in ZAP
- 06/2012 setup at github.com
- 12/2011 implementing BlowFish encryption
- 7/2009 selecting license (GPL2, CC-2.5, or a mix?)
- 5/2009 generating some documentation
- 7/2008 implementing sha384, sha512 encryption
This category currently contains no pages or media.