|| is this release?
Name: OWASP EnDe - Release 0.1.68 - 11/2009 - 0.1.68/download; 0.1.69/download; 1.0/download
Main Features: collection of tools (buil-in the browser) for en- and decoding
- Character - simple quick character codes
- Character/String - collection of encoding, decoding, hashing and encryption tools
- IP - conversion from/to various representations of IPs
- Timestamp - conversion from/to various representations of time stamp formats
- RegEx - make RegEx human readable (hopefully:)does not check or verify or validate RegEx
Just a short list of supported conversions:
- ASCII↔Unicode, text↔URL-encoded, text↔Base64, text↔uuencode, MD4, MD5, SHA, SHA256, CRC-16, AES, Block TEA, Unix Timestamp↔Windows Timestamp↔ASP.NET Timestamp, dezimal dottet IP↔IPv6↔Integer↔binary, ...where text means any valid Unicode data
|| is working on this release?
| Release Leader: Achim Hoffmann
Release Reviewer(s): Andres Riancho, Brad Causey
Release Mentor(s): if any
Release Sponsor(s): if any
|| can you learn more?
| Release Flyer/Pamphlet:
Release Notes: Click here to view
Release Main Links: OWASP EnDe - Release 0.1.68/download; Release 1.0RC9/download
Release Assessment: Not reviewed/Targeted at Stable Release
Release reviewed under Assessment Criteria v2.0
This category currently contains no pages or media.