Category:OWASP Cryttr - Encrypted Twitter Project
Cryttr is a set of client tools to enable encrypted syndication and provide a front end to protect user's content. The proof of concept uses Twitter and the Twitter API to post encrypted "tweets" and decrypt "tweets" using a shared passkey. Cryttr uses the "encrypted syndication protocol" to connect to open internet resources via published APIs to encrypt and decrypt syndicated content.
- Cryttr protects messages and allows user to control syndication of protected messages
- Storage providers cannot index or aggregate information from published encrypted messages
- Cryttr is simple to use, simple to install
- Create a simple method for key exchange / project membership (ESP)
- Create a provider model to access popular open blog/social networking API's (Blogger, Wordpress, Flickr, Facebook) (ESP)
- Create a provider model to subscribe to syndicated feed types, e.g. RSS, ATOM. (ESP)
- Provide the ability to serialize and transfer documents as "posts". (ESP)
- Design UI to switch providers
- Cryttr for Flash
- Cryttr for Android
- Cryttr for Desktops
- Server Components
- Client Components
- Client UI
Project's mailing list: https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_cryttr_encrypted_twitter
Joining the Project
- If you'd like to contribute visit the Cryttr Project Workspace.
- Project's mailing list: https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_cryttr_encrypted_twitter.
This category currently contains no pages or media.