Category:OWASP Code Review Project
| This project has produced a book that can be downloaded or purchased.|
Feel free to browse the full catalog of available OWASP books.
OWASP Code Review Guide V2.0
We are writing a new version of the OWASP code review guide.
Summer of Code 2008
The Code review guide is proudly sponsored by the OWASP Summer of Code (SoC) 2008. For more information please see OWASP Summer of Code 2008.
Code Review Guide V1.1 Completed
The code review guide has been completed and is available here http://www.lulu.com/content/5678680 as a bound book.
Code review tool
The following link is for the new version of Code Crawler, code review tool which examines code for keywords discussed in the section "Crawling Code". It support Java and .NET code:
Owasp Orizon Code review engine
The Owasp Orizon Project is born in 2006 to provide a set of APIs to provide an opensource engine to provide static analysis services to developers that wants to build a code review tool.
The Owasp Orizon will evolve accordingly in order to implement security checks described in the Code Review Guide. With the framework a UI is also provided in order to give people a standalone tool to realize code review for the security flaws listed in the "The Owasp Code Review Top 9"
The Owasp Orizon main page is available here: Category:OWASP_Orizon_Project
Source code is hosted at Sourceforge.net site: http://orizon.sourceforge.net
Spring Of Code 2007
The Code review guide is proudly sponsored by the OWASP Spring of Code (SpOC) 2007. For more information please see Spring of Code 2007
The OWASP Code Review project was conceived by Eoin Keary, the OWASP Ireland Founder and Chapter Lead. We are actively seeking individuals to add new sections as new web technologies emerge. If you are interested in volunteering for the project, or have a comment, question, or suggestion, please drop me a line mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Code Review Team
All of the OWASP Guides are living documents that will continue to change as the threat and security landscape changes.
We welcome everyone to join the Code Review Guide Project and help us make this document great. The best way to get started is to subscribe to the mailing list by following the link below. Please introduce yourself and ask to see if there is anything you can help with. We are always looking for new contributions. If there is a topic that you’d like to research and contribute, please let us know!
View the OWASP Code Review Project Roadmap
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?
Pages in category "OWASP Code Review Project"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Classic ASP Design Mistakes
- Code Review Guide Foreword
- Code Review Guide Frontispiece
- Code Review Introduction
- Code Review Metrics
- Code Review Preparation
- Code Reviews and Compliance
- Codereview-Input Validation
- Crawling Code
- CRV2 ErrorHandlingMessages
- CRV2 MetricsCodeRev
- CRV2 PrepContext
- CRV2 SQLInjPHP
- Reasons for using automated tools
- Reviewing Code for Authentication
- Reviewing Code for Authorization Issues
- Reviewing Code for Buffer Overruns and Overflows
- Reviewing code for Cross-Site Request Forgery issues
- Reviewing Code for Cross-site scripting
- Reviewing Code for Data Validation
- Reviewing Code for Error Handling
- Reviewing Code for Logging Issues
- Reviewing Code for OS Injection
- Reviewing Code for Race Conditions
- Reviewing Code for Session Integrity issues
- Reviewing Code for SQL Injection
- Reviewing Flash Applications
- Reviewing MySQL Security
- Reviewing The Secure Code Environment
- Reviewing Web Services