The OWASP chapters program helps to foster local discussion of application security around the world. Our local chapters are free and open to anyone. Sales activities are strongly prohibited, although vendors who can provide useful application security information are welcome. Generally, chapters meet monthly or quarterly, and have presentations and discussion of key application security topics. Many of the presentations are available for everyone to use.
Chapter supporting materials
- For rules and regulations regarding OWASP chapters, click here.
- For OWASP chapter resources, click here.
- For news item examples, click here.
- For the OWASP Chapter Leader Handbook click here.
- For chapter presentations have a look at the chapter bundles.
Joining a Chapter
To join a chapter, simply sign up on the appropriate mailing list and introduce yourself. You can find out about the next meetings by checking the page for your chapter, or by watching the OWASP Community events on the OWASP home page.
All of the mailing lists can be found here:
Starting a Chapter
If you would like to start a chapter, please send an email to email@example.com and confirm that you:
- have read the rules
- can commit to organizing monthly or bi-monthly meetings
- can find a stable location for meetings
- can find great speakers
- will publicize the chapter and recruit new members
- will keep the chapter non-commercial
You don't need to be that expert in application security, just motivated to run a chapter. There's lots of help available from other chapter leaders. So get your local community moving and start a local OWASP chapter!
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "OWASP Chapter"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 348 total.(previous 200) (next 200)