The OWASP chapters program helps to foster local discussion of application security around the world. Our local chapters are free and open to anyone. Sales activities are strongly prohibited, although vendors who can provide useful application security information are welcome. Generally, chapters meet monthly or quarterly, and have presentations and discussion of key application security topics. Many of the presentations are available for everyone to use.
Chapter supporting materials
- For rules and regulations regarding OWASP chapters, click here.
- For OWASP chapter resources, click here.
- For news item examples, click here.
- For the OWASP Chapter Leader Handbook click here.
- For chapter presentations have a look at the chapter bundles.
To join a chapter, simply sign up on the appropriate mailing list and introduce yourself. You can find out about the next meetings by checking the page for your chapter, or by watching the OWASP Community events on the OWASP home page.
All of themailing lists can be found here:
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "OWASP Chapter"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 282 total.(previous 200) (next 200)