|Join hundreds of InfoSec professionals at our upcoming |
[Global AppSec Amsterdam, September 23-27]
The OWASP Chapters program helps to foster local discussion of application security around the world. Our Local Chapters are free and open to anyone. Sales activities are strictly prohibited, although vendors who can provide useful application security information are welcome. Generally, Local Chapters meet between monthly and quarterly, and have presentations and discussion of key application security topics. Many of the OWASP presentations are available for everyone to use.
Joining a Chapter
To join a Local Chapter, simply sign up on the appropriate mailing list and introduce yourself. You can find out about the next meeting by checking the OWASP Portal page for your Local Chapter, or by watching the OWASP Community events on the OWASP Main Page. All of the mailing lists can be found here.
Around the World
Starting a Chapter
If you would like to start a Local Chapter, please submit a request and confirm that you:
- Have read the and agree to the Chapter Leader Handbook and agree to the rules it set.
- Will commit to organizing at least quarterly meetings
- Will find a stable location for meetings
- Will find great speakers
- Will publicize the chapter and recruit new members
- Will keep the chapter non-commercial
You don't need to be an expert in application security, just motivated to organize meetings. There's a lot of help available from other Local Chapter leaders. So get your community moving and start a local OWASP Chapter!
Move those Presenters!
To support Local Chapter meetings and (web application) security conferences we started a travel-support program for OWASP presenters. If you are interested in attracting an OWASP speaker to your event, have a look at OWASP on the Move!
Chapter Support Materials
- For the OWASP Chapter Leader Handbook which includes rules and regulations, click here.
- For OWASP Chapter resources, click here.
- For OWASP Chapter presentations, click here.
- For the OWASP news item template, click here.
- For OWASP Chapter promotion tips click here.
- For OWASP Branded Chapter Supplies please fill out this Google Form for requesting general OWASP promotional materials. Also, to view apparel available through our 3rd party vendor click here
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Caribbean (3 P)
- ► Europe (14 C, 108 P)
- ► Kenya (empty)
- ► Middle East (4 C, 5 P)
- ► North America (3 C, 3 P)
- ► South America (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Virtual (1 P)
Pages in category "OWASP Chapter"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 474 total.(previous page) (next page)
- McAllen Texas
- Mexico City
- Minneapolis St Paul
- Mobile Alabama
- Oakland County
- Oklahoma City
- Orange County
- OWASP Chapter
- OWASP German Chapter Stammtisch Initiative
- OWASP German Chapter Stammtisch Initiative/Frankfurt
- OWASP Learning Gateway Project
- OWASP Limerick
- OWASP Limerick Day 2012
- OWASP Limerick February 2012
- OWASP Limerick February 2013
- OWASP Limerick July 2012
- OWASP Limerick March 2011
- OWASP Limerick October2011
- OWASP Local Chapters
- OWASP Taiwan Translation temporary page
- Saint Louis
- Sample Chapter Page
- San Antonio
- San Fernando Valley
- San Francisco
- San Jacinto College
- San Jose
- San Juan
- San Pedro Sula
- Santa Barbara
- Sao Jose
- Sao Luis
- Sao Paulo
- Saudi Arabia
- Sioux Falls
- South Dakota
- South Florida
- South Sweden
- South Wales