Category:OWASP CLASP Project
Revision as of 17:59, 23 May 2006 by Pravir Chandra
CLASP provides detailed information of the following types:
- Seven key Best Practices that define CLASP
- Summaries of the high-level security Services that serve as a foundation
- Some core security Principles for software development
- High-level Roles that are typically involved in software development
- A collection of Activities to augment the development process to build more secure software
- Advice on Process Engineering and Roadmaps
- The lexicon of Vulnerabilities that occur in source code
- Checklisted Coding Guidelines to help developers and auditors when reviewing code
- A Glossary of terms and phrases common to application security
- Add 'Role-Based View' stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Jeremy)
- Add 'Vulnerability Use Cases' stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Jeremy)
- Add 'Activity Assessment View' stuff to each CLASP activity (Pravir)
- Integrate 'CLASP resources' (principles, etc) stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Pravir)
- Create a better OWASP CLASP Project page (Pravir)
- Port OWASP Guide to Wiki (Weilin)
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "OWASP CLASP Project"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total.