Category:OWASP CLASP Project
Revision as of 12:42, 16 May 2006 by Jeremy Ferragamo
CLASP provides detailed information of the following types:
- Descriptive Use Cases on applying CLASP to development projects
- High-level Roles that are typically involved in software development
- Activities to augment the development process to build more secure software
- Vulnerabilities that occur in source code
- A Glossary of terms and phrases common to application security
- General resources (TBD)
- Add 'Role-Based View' stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Jeremy)
- Add 'Vulnerability Use Cases' stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Jeremy)
- Add 'Activity Assessment View' stuff to each CLASP activity (Pravir)
- Integrate 'CLASP resources' (principles, etc) stuff from CLASP to Wiki (Pravir)
- Create a better OWASP CLASP Project page (Pravir)
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "OWASP CLASP Project"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total.