Category:OWASP AJAX Security Project
The OWASP AJAX Security project is being lead by Rohini Sulatycki.
Current Project Status:
Phase I - Project Approach
- Solicit ideas/suggestions from OWASP leads
- Build project team
- Create project goal list
- Prioritize goals
- Identify articles that need to be written
- Solicit help on articles
- Obtain feedback
Click here to subscribe to the OWASP Ajax Security Project mailing list.
AJAX Security Articles
- AJAX Security - Andrew van der Stock's presentation from the 4th OWASP AppSec Conference held May 2006 in Europe
- Why AJAX Applications Are More Likely to Be Insecure (And What To Do About It) Dave Wicher's presentation from the 5th OWASP AppSec Conference held Oct. 2006 in Seattle
- New chapter and verse on AJAX security - Interview with OWASP's Andrew van der Stock (Part I)
- Helping AJAX developers stay ahead of bad guys - Interview with OWASP's Andrew van der Stock (Part II)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] OWASP Sprajax Project (1 P)
Pages in category "OWASP AJAX Security Project"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
Media in category "OWASP AJAX Security Project"
This category contains only the following file.
- Security Pascarello.ppt