|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
Category:OWASP AJAX Security Project
The OWASP AJAX Security project is in the process of being formed and is lead by Rohini Sulatycki.
Current Project Status:
Phase I - Project Approach
- Solicit ideas/suggestions from OWASP leads
- Build project team
- Create project goal list
- Prioritize goals
- Identify articles that need to be written
- Solicit help on articles
- Obtain feedback
Click here to subscribe to the OWASP Ajax Security Project mailing list.
AJAX Security Articles
- AJAX Security - Andrew van der Stock's presentation from the 4th OWASP AppSec Conference held May 2006 in Europe
- Why AJAX Applications Are More Likely to Be Insecure (And What To Do About It) Dave Wicher's presentation from the 5th OWASP AppSec Conference held Oct. 2006 in Seattle
- New chapter and verse on AJAX security - Interview with OWASP's Andrew van der Stock (Part I)
- Helping AJAX developers stay ahead of bad guys - Interview with OWASP's Andrew van der Stock (Part II)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► OWASP Sprajax Project (1 P)
Pages in category "OWASP AJAX Security Project"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.
Media in category "OWASP AJAX Security Project"
This category contains only the following file.
- Security Pascarello.ppt