Category:OWASP .NET Project
OWASP .NET Project
The OWASP.NET Project is the clearinghouse for all information related to building secure .NET web applications and services. The goal of the project is to provide deep content for all roles related to .NET web applications and services including:
The OWASP .NET Project Leader will actively recruit .NET contributors, including personnel from Microsoft, but others throughout the .NET ecosystem. Including experts from communities from large companies to ISVs, from enterprise architects to ALT.NET developers will be important for the overall reach of the OWASP .NET project. Other communities to consider include developers who use Mono (.NET for Linux), including Moonlight (Silverlight for Linux). The OWASP .NET Project Leader will actively contribute to the OWASP projects that require .NET resources, by recruiting resources or contributing to the project. " Contribute work or join our mailing list, many voices are better than one, so join today!
OWASP .NET Project is free to use. It is licensed under the http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license], so you can copy, distribute and transmit the work, and you can adapt it, and use it commercially, but all provided that you attribute the work and if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
What is the OWASP .NET Project?
News and Events
Check out the OWASP .NET Recommended Resources wiki page for a quick list of resources available now for secure .NET development:
The following sections include content that can be useful for a specific role in securing .NET web applications and services:
- .NET Security Cheat Sheet
- .NET Security for Architects
- .NET Security for Developers
- .NET Security for IT Professionals
- .NET Penetration Testing
- .NET Incident Response
Remember to add the tag: [[Category:OWASP .NET Project]] to the end of new articles so that they're properly categorized.
The project's high level roadmap can be found at the OWASP .Net Project Roadmap
- Please submit your ideas for articles, content and general feedback to the .NET Project Wishlist.
- If you'd like to contribute:
- March 2014 Project Roadmap
- February 2014 Project Reboot
- May 2009 - Updated tabs, added content recommended by Andre Gironda
- March 2009 - Converted to new tab format, added Project Tracker tab
- February 2009 Added OWASP .NET Research and removed OWASP .NET Vulnerability Research from project page.
- February 2009 Added .NET Framework Rootkits to OWASP .NET Research
- Why are there so many empty projects?
- Because YOU haven't worked on them! We need your help!
The OWASP .NET project is developed by a worldwide team of volunteers. The original primary contributor is Daniel Brzozowski. Currently the team of advisers includes:
- Jeff Knutson
- Robert Ginsburg
- Kyle Johnson
- Troy Hunt
- Dinis Cruz
- Shamir Charania
- Mohammed Al-Taweel
- Daniel Brzozowski
- Bill Sempf
We need more help. Please join the low volume mailing list at this address to get project announcements.
The themes of the .NET Project include:
- Deep, rich guidance for .NET developers in using the security features of .NET
- Guidance for use of OWASP components that are designed for use with .NET
- Information about working with and on OWASP tools built using .NET
The OWASP .Net Project Roadmap has the latest guidance for the project's future. As with all Wiki documents, it is a work in progress.
We need help, especially with content creation and identifying OWASP projects that are .NET related. If you would like to get involved, please join the mailing list and introduce yourself, or email Bill Sempf
Pages in category "OWASP .NET Project"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- ORG (OWASP Report Generator)
- ORG (Owasp Report Generator)/es
- OWASP .NET Active Projects
- OWASP .Net Project Roadmap
- OWASP .NET Research
- OWASP .NET Vulnerability Research
- OWASP FOSBBWAS (code name Beretta)
- OWASP O2 Platform/Microsoft/ActiveX
- OWASP O2 Platform/WIKI/Using O2 on: HacmeBank
- OWASP SiteGenerator
- Owasp SiteGenerator/es