Difference between revisions of "Category:OWASP .NET Project"
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
== Project Leader ==
== Project Leader ==
[https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Bill_Sempf Bill Sempf]
Revision as of 22:28, 5 February 2014
OWASP .NET Project
The OWASP.NET Project is the clearinghouse for all information related to building secure .NET web applications and services. The goal of the project is to provide deep content for all roles related to .NET web applications and services including:
The OWASP .NET Project Leader will actively recruit .NET contributors, including personnel from Microsoft, but others throughout the .NET ecosystem. Including experts from communities from large companies to ISVs, from enterprise architects to ALT.NET developers will be important for the overall reach of the OWASP .NET project. Other communities to consider include developers who use Mono (.NET for Linux), including Moonlight (Silverlight for Linux). The OWASP .NET Project Leader will actively contribute to the OWASP projects that require .NET resources, by recruiting resources or contributing to the project. " Contribute work or join our mailing list, many voices are better than one, so join today!
OWASP .NET Project is free to use. It is licensed under the http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license], so you can copy, distribute and transmit the work, and you can adapt it, and use it commercially, but all provided that you attribute the work and if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
What is the OWASP .NET Project?
OWASP .NET provides:
News and Events
Check out the OWASP .NET Recommended Resources wiki page for a quick list of resources available now for secure .NET development:
The following sections include content that can be useful for a specific role in securing .NET web applications and services:
- .NET Security for Architects
- .NET Security for Developers
- .NET Security for IT Professionals
- .NET Penetration Testing
- .NET Incident Response
- .NET Security Cheat Sheet
Remember to add the tag: [[Category:OWASP .NET Project]] to the end of new articles so that they're properly categorized.
The project's high level roadmap can be found at the OWASP .Net Project Roadmap
- Please submit your ideas for articles, content and general feedback to the .NET Project Wishlist.
- If you'd like to contribute:
- Why are there so many empty projects?
- Because YOU haven't worked on them! We need your help!
XXX is developed by a worldwide team of volunteers. The primary contributors to date have been:
- Daniel Brzozowski
As of the project reboot, the priorities are:
- Gathering a team
- Properly labeling all .NET related resources
- Gather online resources and bring them under the OWASP banner
Pages in category "OWASP .NET Project"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- ORG (OWASP Report Generator)
- ORG (Owasp Report Generator)/es
- OWASP .NET Active Projects
- OWASP .Net Project Roadmap
- OWASP .NET Research
- OWASP .NET Vulnerability Research
- OWASP FOSBBWAS (code name Beretta)
- OWASP O2 Platform/Microsoft/ActiveX
- OWASP O2 Platform/WIKI/Using O2 on: HacmeBank
- OWASP SiteGenerator
- Owasp SiteGenerator/es