Difference between revisions of "Category:OWASP .NET Project"
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Revision as of 18:05, 7 February 2011
.NET Project Overview
The purpose of the OWASP .NET Project is to provide a central repository of information and tools for software professionals that use the Microsoft .NET Framework for web applications and services. The project will try to include resources from Microsoft and from the Open Source community, the Alt.NET community and other related security resources.
Please review the vulnerabilities section at OWASP for the grand list of web vulnerabilities, many apply to .NET software. This section has a Quick Reference table for OWASP projects that you can use for your security projects now. For .NET related content throughout the site, look for the .NET category. There is plenty of work to be done, so feel free to join the OWASP .NET Project (See Joining the project below). Contribute work or join our mailing list, many voices are better than one, so join today!
- To provide a comprehensive collection of security resources for all roles involved with designing, developing and maintaining .NET web applications and services.
- To organize content specific to OWASP projects that can be used or referenced for .NET security.
- To reach out and bring in content from the open source community to protect users of .NET web applications and services.
Check out the OWASP .NET Recommended Resources wiki page for a quick list of resources available now for secure .NET development:
The following sections include content that can be useful for a specific role in securing .NET web applications and services:
- .NET Security for Architects
- .NET Security for Developers
- .NET Security for IT Professionals
- .NET Penetration Testing
- .NET Incident Response
|Project Name||OWASP .NET Project|
|Short Project Description||The project will contain information, materials and software that are relevant to building secure .NET web applications and services. The goal of the project is to provide deep content for all roles related to .NET web applications and services including:
The OWASP .NET Project Leader will actively recruit .NET contributors, including personnel from Microsoft, but others throughout the .NET ecosystem. Including experts from communities from large companies to ISVs, from enterprise architects to ALT.NET developers will be important for the overall reach of the OWASP .NET project. Other communities to consider include developers who use Mono (.NET for Linux), including Moonlight (Silverlight for Linux). The OWASP .NET Project Leader will actively contribute to the OWASP projects that require .NET resources, by recruiting resources or contributing to the project.
|Project key Information||Project Leader
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0
OWASP SoC 08
|Release Status||Main Links||Related Projects|
Remember to add the tag: [[Category:OWASP .NET Project]] to the end of new articles so that they're properly categorized.
Joining the Project
The project's high level roadmap can be found at the OWASP .Net Project Roadmap
- Please submit your ideas for articles, content and general feedback to the .NET Project Wishlist.
- If you'd like to contribute:
- visit the Tutorial,
- join the mailing list (see How to join Owasp.Net Mailing List)
- and pick a topic from the .NET Project Wishlist or suggest a new topic
- or check out our active projects list, OWASP .NET Active Projects, and join one today.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] .NET (empty)
Pages in category "OWASP .NET Project"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.