For information in Hebrew refer to the OWASP Israel Hebrew page.
Welcome to the Israel chapter homepage.
The chapter leader is Ofer Maor.
OWASP Israel Board: Ofer Shezaf (Chapter Founder), Avi Douglen, Or Katz, Adi Sharabani, Ofer Maor.
- Homepage Maintenance: Ofer Shezaf, Ofer Maor
- Mailing List Management: Ofer Shezaf, Avi Douglen, Ofer Maor
- OWASP Top 10 Hebrew: Or Katz
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
OWASP Israel Road map
- Bi-monthly Meetings. Meetings will be held on 2nd Tuesday of each month (We are looking for sponsors to host these meetings and presenters to speak in them)
- Translating the OWASP top 10 to Hebrew.
- Spreading the Word - Reaching out for more people, especially outside of the AppSec community.
- The OWASP Israel conference 2011 around September.
If you have anything else on your mind, please speak up!
OWASP Top 10 in Hebrew (On Hold)
1st chapter, XSS is available for review. The information is available off site due to Hebrew support issues.
We are holding off with the rest of the chapters. Once OWASP Top 10 2010 will be released we are expected to continue (rapidly) the translation. If you wish to help translating, please contact Or Katz or Ofer Maor.
Previous OWASP Israel Conferences and Meetings
- OWASP Israel 2012 conference Was held at the IDC on Sep 5th 2012.
- OWASP Israel 2011 Conference Was held in the IDC in Herzliya on Sep 15th 2011, with about 350 attendees.
- OWASP Israel 2010 Conference Was held in the IDC in Herzliya on Sep 6th 2010 with about 150 attendees.
- OWASP Israel Jun-2010 meeting was held in IBM/Watchfire in Herzliya on Jun 22nd 2010.
- OWASP Israel Feb-2010 meeting was held in Amdocs in Ra'anana on Feb 9th 2010 with over 70 attendees.
- OWASP Israel Jan-2010 meeting was held in Breach Security in Herzliya on Jan 12th 2010 with over 60 attendees.
- OWASP Israel Dec-2009 meeting was held in IBM/Watchfire in Herzliya in Dec 2009.
- OWASP Israel 2009 conference was held at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya on Sunday, September 6th 2009.
- You can find the agenda and uploaded presentations here.
- OWASP Israel May 2009 meeting was held at IBM in Park Azorim in Petach-Tikva on May 7th. The presentations were
- Web-Based Man-in-the-Middle Attack, Adi Sharabani, IBM (more info)
- Automation Attacks and Counter Measures, Ofer Shezaf, Xiom (presentation)
- OWASP Israel March 2009 meeting was held at the Tel-Aviv University on March 26th, with approximately 60 attendees. The presentations were
- Securing cellular web applications, Mikko Saario, Founder, OWASP Finland, Security Architect, Large Telecom Solution Provider (download)
- Real world implementation of a PCI DSS compliance key management, Yaron Hakon, 2bsecure (download)
- Detecting RFI attacks, Or Katz, Breach Security (download)
- WAFEC 2.0 - Do WAFs deliver?, Ofer Shezaf, Xiom (download)
- OWASP Israel January 2009 meeting was held at Checkpoint on January 28th, with over a 100 people attending. The presentations were
- Improving Web Application Firewall testing for better deployment in production network, Gregory Fresnais from BreakingPoint, visiting us from France (download)
- Web 2.0 Hacking, Nimrod Luria, Qrity (download)
- Wiki Security, Ofer Shezaf, Xiom (download)
- The OWASP Israel 2008 conference at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC) was held on September 14th with 250 attendees.
- OWASP Israel at the IDC Security Road Show
- OWASP sponsored the IDC Security Road Show event in Israel on June 3rd 2008. Thanks for Iris Lev-Ari and Tomer Teller for the help in the OWASP booth.
- OWASP Israel 2007 conference at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC)
- the 1st official OWASP conference in Israel, was held on Dec 3rd 2007 at the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya. The conference really set itself as an event you must come to if you have anything to do with application security. [ pictures from the conference
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Israel"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- OWASP IL CFP
- OWASP IL Sponsorship
- OWASP Israel 2007 Conference at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC)
- OWASP Israel 2008 Conference at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC)
- OWASP Israel 2008 Conference Turbo Talks
- OWASP Israel 2009
- OWASP Israel 2009 01
- OWASP Israel 2009 03
- OWASP Israel 2009 05
- OWASP Israel 2009 12
- OWASP Israel 2010
- OWASP Israel 2010 01
- OWASP Israel 2010 02
- OWASP Israel 2010 06
- OWASP Israel 2011
- OWASP Israel 2011 01
- OWASP Israel 2011 05
- OWASP Israel 2012
- OWASP Israel 2012 01
- OWASP Israel 2013
- OWASP Israel April 2014
- OWASP Israel April 2016
- OWASP Israel February 2016
- OWASP Israel January 2014
- OWASP Israel June 2014
- OWASP Israel June 2015
- OWASP Israel June 2016
- OWASP Israel June 2017
- OWASP Israel March 2015
- OWASP Israel Roadmap 2009
- OWASP Top10 Hebrew