- 1 OWASP India Co-Chairs
- 2 OWASP India Advisory Board
- 3 OWASP India Past Events
- 4 OWASP Asia AppSec Conference 2009 Organizing Committee
OWASP India Co-Chairs
OWASP India Advisory Board
GIC (Global Industry Committee) took an initiative to form an OWASP Global Advisory Board to bring together the Information Security leaders from across the Industry to help achive OWASP's mission (www.owasp.org).
OWASP India Advisory Board is a regional panel of Leaders from across India that have come together to help OWASP India in contributing to the world's biggest software outsourcing industry and help it fight "the insecure code'. The Leaders include some of the eminent personalities that are currently helping shape the future of Indian IT Industry in regards to Information Security and protecting the Critical Infrastructure.
OWASP Advisory Board 2012
OWASP Advisory Board 2009-2011
OWASP India Past Events
India's Largest Information Security Conference
With over 600 participants from 200 companies, the India's largest information security event, OWASP Asia conference was held in 2009 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, India. Click below link to find more details about the conference.
1. Inaugural address by Howard A. Schmidt, the Cyber-Security Coordinator of the Obama Administration, operating in the Executive Office of the President of the United States.
2. Keynote address by Vice Admiral Shekhar Sinha, Chief of Integrated Defence Staff to Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee at the Headquarters, Integrated Defence Staff of the Ministry of Defence.
3. Special address by Shri Alok Vijayant, Director National Technical Research Organization (NTRO), Primi Minster Office.
4. Addressed by John Bumgarner, Research Director for Security, CTO at U.S. Cyber Consequences Unit (US-CCU).
5. Capture the Flag competition and PacketWars by Bryan K. Fite.
6. 30 speakers from 18 different countries, 4 days event, participation from 200 companies, government departments, defence and security establishment agencies.
India's Most Trusted Information Security Conference
OWASP Asia AppSec Conference 2009 Organizing Committee
Committee has been formed by the volunteers who wish to contribute their efforts in organizing India's biggest InfoSec event.
Pages in category "India"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.