Difference between revisions of "Category:India"
(→OWASP India Latest News)
(→OWASP India Latest News)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
| valign="middle" align="center" | [http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/ndegg/transportation?start=1 Hotel Crowne Plaza] | Registrations<br>
| valign="middle" align="center" | [http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/ndegg/transportation?start=1 Hotel Crowne Plaza] | Registrations <br>
Revision as of 08:17, 18 February 2012
- 1 OWASP India Co-Chairs
- 2 OWASP India Latest News
- 3 OWASP India Past Events
- 4 OWASP India Advisory Board
OWASP India Co-Chairs
OWASP India Latest News
| Hotel Crowne Plaza | Registrations | http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_InfoSec_Conference_2012|
OWASP India Past Events
India's Largest Information Security Conference (2009)
With over 600 participants from 200 companies, the India's largest information security event, OWASP Asia Conference was held in 2009 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, India.
1. Inaugural address by Howard A. Schmidt, the Cyber-Security Coordinator of the Obama Administration, operating in the Executive Office of the President of the United States.
2. Keynote address by Vice Admiral Shekhar Sinha, Chief of Integrated Defence Staff to Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee at the Headquarters, Integrated Defence Staff of the Ministry of Defence.
3. Special address by Shri Alok Vijayant, Director National Technical Research Organization (NTRO), Prime Minster Office.
4. Addressed by John Bumgarner, Research Director for Security, CTO at U.S. Cyber Consequences Unit (US-CCU).
5. India Leadership Summit 2009, panel discussed amongst CIOs and regulators with closing remarks by Shri Ashwini Kumar, Director - Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
5. Capture the Flag competition and PacketWars by Bryan K. Fite.
6. 30 speakers from 18 different countries, 4 days event, participation from 200 companies, government departments, defence and security establishments. A unique networking platform for industry, government and academia.
India's Most Trusted Information Security Conference (2008)
OWASP India AppSec Conference 2008 was held at India Habitat Center. Conference was attended by over 400 participants from around 120 companies, government departments, security and defence agencies.
1. Inaugural address by Dr. Kamlesh Bajaj, CEO, DSCI (A NASSCOM Initiative)
2. Keynote address by Mano Paul, Software Assurance Advisor, (ISC)2
3. 2 Days event with best-of-breed training tracks on the second day of the event.
4. International speakers, 400 participants and lots of networking.
OWASP India Advisory Board
GIC (Global Industry Committee) took an initiative to form an OWASP Global Advisory Board to bring together the Information Security leaders from across the Industry to help achive OWASP's mission (www.owasp.org).
OWASP India Advisory Board is a regional panel of Leaders from across India that have come together to help OWASP India in contributing to the world's biggest software outsourcing industry and help it fight "the insecure code'. The Leaders include some of the eminent personalities that are currently helping shape the future of Indian IT Industry in regards to Information Security and protecting the Critical Infrastructure.
OWASP Advisory Board 2012
OWASP Advisory Board 2009-2011
Pages in category "India"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.