The Chapter handbook is the most useful tool that any chapter leader can have. There are a number of existing documents, references and OWASP material available to chapter leaders, however this handbook will become overtime the primary reference point for all chapters.
Table Of Contents
- A summary of the things you must follow. The rest of this book include rules, tips, guides: in short everything you may need when you run a chapter.
- Starting or Restarting a chapter
- Country-wide vs. local chapters
- Terminating a Chapter
- Chapter Structure, board and leadership
- Elections & Polls
- Minimum activity requirements
- Finding a new leader
- Presentation etiquette
- Sponsorship etiquette
- What can money be spend on?
- How should expenses be authorized?
- List Usage
- Recruiting List Members
- Invites & RSVPs
- OWASP on the move
- CPE credits
- Cooperating with other organizations
- Social networks
- Metrics for success
Supported by the Global Chapter Committee
Pages in category "Chapter Handbook"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Chapter Handbook
- Chapter Handbook/Appendix
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 10: International Aspects
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 1: Handbook Overview
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 1: Handbook Overview/es
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 2: Mandatory Chapter Rules
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 2: Mandatory Chapter Rules/es
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 3: How to Start a Chapter
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 4: Chapter Administration
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 5: Governance
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 6: Chapter Activity
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 7: Organizing Chapter Meetings
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 8: Organizing Local Events
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 9: Growing and Promoting your Chapter
- Chapter Handbook: Ethics (OLD)
- Chapter Handbook: FAQ
- Chapter Leader Handbook (OLD)
- Chapter Leader Handbook/GoToMeeting
Media in category "Chapter Handbook"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.