The Chapter handbook is the most useful tool that any chapter leader can have. There are a number of existing documents, references and OWASP material available to chapter leaders, however this handbook will become overtime the primary reference point for all chapters.
Table Of Contents
- Starting and restarting a chapter
- Chapter's structure
- Appointments and elections
- Conflict of interest
- Proper disclosure guidelines
- Minimum activity requirements
- Finding a new leader
- Presentation etiquette
- Sponsorship etiquette
- Rules for running a chapter
- Managing money
- Managing the local chapter list
- Disclosure of member details
- CPE credits
- OWASP on the move
- Cooperating with other organizations
- Social networks
- Metrics for success
Supported by the Global Chapter Committee
Pages in category "Chapter Handbook"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
Media in category "Chapter Handbook"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.