The Chapter handbook is the most useful tool that any chapter leader can have. There are a number of existing documents, references and OWASP material available to chapter leaders, however this handbook will become overtime the primary reference point for all chapters.
Table Of Contents
- Starting and restarting a chapter
- Chapter's structure
- Appointments and elections
- Conflict of interest
- Proper disclosure guidelines
- Minimum activity requirements
- Rules for running a chapter
- Managing money
- Managing the local chapter list
- Disclosure of member details
- CPE credits
- OWASP on the move
- Cooperating with other organizations
- Social networks
- Metrics for success
Pages in category "Chapter Handbook"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
Media in category "Chapter Handbook"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.