The Chapter handbook is the most useful tool that any chapter leader can have. There are a number of existing documents, references and OWASP material available to chapter leaders, however this handbook will become overtime the primary reference point for all chapters. If you have questions or need help contact someone at OWASP Foundation Click Here to Contact Us
Table Of Contents
- A summary of the things you must follow. The rest of this book include rules, tips, guides: in short everything you may need when you run a chapter.
- Starting or Restarting a chapter
- Country-wide vs. local chapters
- Terminating a Chapter
- Chapter Structure, board and leadership
- Elections & Polls
- Minimum activity requirements
- Finding a new leader
- Presentation etiquette
- Sponsorship etiquette
- What can money be spent on?
- How should expenses be authorized?
- List Usage
- Recruiting List Members
- Invites & RSVPs
- OWASP on the move
- CPE credits
- Cooperating with other organizations
- Social networks
- Metrics for success
Supported by the Global Chapter Committee
Pages in category "Chapter Handbook"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Chapter Handbook
- Chapter Handbook/Appendix
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 10: International Aspects
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 1: Handbook Overview
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 1: Handbook Overview/es
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 2: Mandatory Chapter Rules
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 2: Mandatory Chapter Rules/es
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 3: How to Start a Chapter
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 4: Chapter Administration
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 5: Governance
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 6: Chapter Activity
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 7: Organizing Chapter Meetings
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 8: Organizing Local Events
- Chapter Handbook/Chapter 9: Growing and Promoting your Chapter
- Chapter Handbook: Ethics (OLD)
- Chapter Handbook: FAQ
- Chapter Leader Handbook (OLD)
- Chapter Leader Handbook/GoToMeeting
Media in category "Chapter Handbook"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.