The Chapter handbook is the most useful tool that any chapter leader can have. There are a number of existing documents, references and OWASP material available to chapter leaders, however this handbook will become overtime the primary reference point for all chapters.
Table Of Contents
- A summary of the things you must follow. The rest of this book include rules, tips, guides: in short everything you may need when you run a chapter.
- Starting or Restarting a chapter
- Country-wide vs. local chapters
- Terminating a Chapter
- Chapter Structure, board and leadership
- Elections & Polls
- Minimum activity requirements
- Finding a new leader
- Presentation etiquette
- Sponsorship etiquette
- What can money be spent on?
- How should expenses be authorized?
- List Usage
- Recruiting List Members
- Invites & RSVPs
- OWASP on the move
- CPE credits
- Cooperating with other organizations
- Social networks
- Metrics for success
Supported by the Global Chapter Committee
Pages in category "Chapter Handbook"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
Media in category "Chapter Handbook"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.