Welcome to the Brooklyn chapter homepage. Chapter Leaders:
- Israel Bryski, Founder Emeritus
- Donald Gooden, Founder Emeritus
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings. Our next OWASP Brookyn Chapter Meeting is posted on our meetup site: https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Brooklyn/
OWASP Brooklyn Sponsors:
Ask your OWASP Brooklyn Chapter Leader how you can volunteer for amazing open source projects that call OWASP Brooklyn Chapter "Home":
1. OWASP Learning Gateway Project: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Learning_Gateway_Project#OWASP_Learning_Gateway_Project
2. OWASP NNI Initiative: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NNI_Initiative
4. OWASP BLT Project: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Bug_Logging_Tool
5. OWASP Secure Medical Device Deployment Standard: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Secure_Medical_Device_Deployment_Standard
6. OWASP VICNUM Project: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Vicnum_Project
Everyone is welcome to attend OWASP Brooklyn Chapter Meeting Meetups: http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Brooklyn/
OWASP Brooklyn Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWASPBrooklyn
The OWASP Learning Gateway Project Team presented at the Gateway's Conference: http://sciencegateways.org/gateways2016/#news