Become an OWASP Volunteer
Who Can Help
Anyone can help OWASP simply by finding tasks that need to be completed and taking them on. Some tasks require a great deal of technical expertise, while others are fine for those who are looking to help but aren't yet confident in their application security skills.
How to Get Started
In order to edit the materials at OWASP, you'll need to create an account. Then you'll need to find some tasks that need to be completed.
- You can start by looking at some projects that you're interested in to see if there are any open tasks.
- You can also check the OWASP front page for any critical tasks.
- To browse the full list of tasks, you can look for stubs of articles that need to be completed.
Working with Others
There are three main ways to interact with other folks at OWASP.
- The first is to use the "discussion" pages associated with each OWASP article. Please use these pages to discuss approaches and document decisions.
- You can also use the mailing lists for each project to communicate with a list of people interested in a particular project
- Lastly, you can use the forums (coming soon) to discuss issues related to OWASP and application security.