Difference between revisions of "BeNeLux OWASP Day 2009"
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
Revision as of 09:51, 25 October 2009
BeNeLux OWASP Day 2009
Welcome to the largest BeNeLux OWASP event on record: the BeNeLux OWASP Day 2009!
Free your agenda: Wednesday, December 2nd, 2009.
The good news: free! No fee!
The bad news: there are only 200 seats available (first register, first serve)!
11:30 AM - 12:00 AM: Welcome & Refreshments
12:00 AM - 16:00 PM: Workshops OWASP
16:00 PM - 22:00 PM: Talks (by ...)
List of confirmed speakers, with more to come:
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Bart Preneel, Professor at Computer Security and Industrial Cryptography research group, University of Leuven
- Colin Watson, Technical Director and principal consultant at Watson Hall and Global Industry Committee Member at OWASP Foundation
- Eoin Keary, Attack and Penetration team senior manager for EMEIA at Ernst & Young and OWASP Code Review Guide Author and Lead
- Sebastien Deleersnyder, Lead Application Security at Telindus, Belgacom ICT and OWASP Foundation Board Member
- Noa Bar-Yosef, senior security researcher with the Imperva Application Defense Center
Participation is free.
Hint: membership is only $50! Check out the Membership page to find out more.
Only 200 places, please Register upfront!
College De Valck (see http://www.kuleuven.be/lokalen/50074663.htm)
The BeNeLux Day 2009 Program Committee:
- Bart De Win / Sebastien Deleersnyder (OWASP Belgium)
- Bert Koelewijn / Martin Knobloch (OWASP Netherlands)
- Jocelyn Aubert (OWASP Luxembourg)
Contact seba <at> owasp.org for sponsorship