OWASP Bay Area
Welcome to the Bay Area chapter homepage.
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Date and Location
WHAT: OWASP Silicon Valley Chapter Meeting
WHEN: Thursday, August 25th, 2011 - From 6 PM to 8.30 PM
WHERE: Mozilla Foundation Offices - 650 Castro Street, Unit 300, Mountain View , CA 94041
(right next to Starbucks)
REGISTER EARLY AS SEATING IS LIMITED
Please RSVP by registering at http://www.regonline.com/owaspsiliconvalleychaptermeeting
- 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM .............Check-in, registration, networking
- 6:30 PM – 6:35 PM ........... Welcome Remarks/Agenda - Mandeep Khera
- 6:35 PM - 7:45 PM ............ Enabling Browser Security in Web Applications- Michael Coates, Mozilla Foundation
- 7:45 PM – 8:30 PM…......... Blackhat spam SEO - Julien Sobrier, Zscaler
SPONSORS: Special Thanks to our host and sponsor - Mozilla Foundation.
When: June 22nd 11:30am - 1:30pm
Where: Pacific Gas & Electric Co Inc, 245 Market Street, Room 1417, San Francisco CA 94111 Directions
1) Tom Brennan, International Board of Directors OWASP Foundation "Where we are... Where we are going"
2) Sam Bowne, City College San Francisco Computer Networking and Information Technology- BIO
RSVP to: Teresa Stevens - ExSi(at)pge(dot)com so she can get a head count.
Lunch will be provided.
Donate Funds to Bay Area Chapter