Difference between revisions of "August 13, 2014"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
(added suggestions for agenda)
(New Business)
Line 68: Line 68:
 
* [name of person adding topic] - topic
 
* [name of person adding topic] - topic
 
** [vote needed | discussion topic]
 
** [vote needed | discussion topic]
 +
* Michael - [[Governance/Signatory_Policy | Signing authority Update]]
 +
** vote needed - Board to authorize Paul Ritchie, OWASP Interim Executive Director to have Executive Director duties for financial oversight including review, approve, signature authority and release of funds for various financial obligations in accordance with the OWASP accounting & signatory policies.
  
* (Tobias) in the email thread "project funding" the idea was raised to provide more transparency on spending by automatically generating reports for projects similar to what we can do for chapters. Is this possible? Would this be worth doing?
+
* (Tobias) in the email thread "project funding" the idea was raised to provide more transparency on spending by automatically generating reports for projects similar to what we can do for chapters. Is this possible? Would this be worth doing?
  
 
== Action Items==
 
== Action Items==

Revision as of 18:30, 11 August 2014

Dial In Info

Notice of Recording

  • Notice to all attendees - board meetings are recorded and publicly available as of March, 2013
  • Joining the call acknowledges your awareness of recording and consent to be recorded and public dissemination of the recording.
  • [Meeting Recording]


Time

12:00pm - 1:00pm EST

Location

Teleconference Information:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/861328838

International Toll Free Calling Information


Attendance Tracker

Board Meeting Attendance Tracker

Meeting Minutes

[link:addme Meeting Minutes]

Reading Material

It is a requirement as a board member to fully read all material prior to the start of the meeting


Meeting Agenda

Call to Order /OWASP Mission

  • Administrative (List of attendees and Agenda bashing (only if last-minute changes to the agenda are needed) (5 min)

Reports

Chairmain's Report - Michael Coates

Vice Chairmain's Report - Tom Brennan

Treasurer Report - Josh Sokol

Secretary Report- Tobias Gondrom

  • brief on robert's rules of order (5 minutes)

Updated from Members at Large - Fabio Cerullo, Eoin Keary, & Jim Manico

Reports

  • Executive Director/Operations Update - [link:addme Rollup Report Sarah Baso]
    • Financial Update - [link:addme Month 2013 Financials]
    • Director Update - Kate Hartmann - [link:addme Kate Hartmann Update]
    • Project Manager Update - [link:addme Samantha Groves Project Manager Report]
    • Membership Update - [link:addme Membership Report]
    • IT Update - [link:addme Matt Tesauro Report]

Community Initiative Reports

Old Business

All active board proposals are listed here

  • add items

New Business

All active board proposals are listed here

  • [name of person adding topic] - topic
    • [vote needed | discussion topic]
  • Michael - Signing authority Update
    • vote needed - Board to authorize Paul Ritchie, OWASP Interim Executive Director to have Executive Director duties for financial oversight including review, approve, signature authority and release of funds for various financial obligations in accordance with the OWASP accounting & signatory policies.
  • (Tobias) in the email thread "project funding" the idea was raised to provide more transparency on spending by automatically generating reports for projects similar to what we can do for chapters. Is this possible? Would this be worth doing?

Action Items

Announcements

Adjournment

  • Next meeting date/time:



Motion to close meeting