AppSec Europe 2005/Accommodations
In preparation for this conference, OWASP has put together the following information to help make your stay as pain free as possible.
Accommodations were made for about 40 rooms on campus. There are two types of rooms available:
- Standard Single (in Founders): £26.00 / night. Single with shared bathroom in Founders (the big castle like building).
- En-Suite: (in Reid): £37.50 / night. Nicer than the standards with en-suite bathroom in Reid (on lower campus).
All such room rates include breakfast each day.
Registration for such rooms on Campus through OWASP is now closed. You will have to make your own arrangements either with the school or at a nearby hotel.
More information about these accommodations is available here. http://web.rhul.ac.uk/Facilities-Management/accommodation/conference.html
Checkin information for those with Room Reservations at Royal Holloway
The following information is from Helen Seymour, Senior Conference, Events & Hospitality Co-ordinator
"Check in time is from 14.00 on the day the delegate arrives. I am aware that some of your delegates will be arriving earlier as your conference registration commences at 8am, I have therefore arranged for rooms to be available if required to store their luggage in.
Those delegates in Reid Hall would check in at Athlone Hall Reception and those delegates staying in Founders would check in at Founders Reception. Here is a map of Royal Holloway which indicates where these buildings are.
Check out is at 10am on the day of departure and again a room will be available for the delegates to store luggage."
- Helen Seymour
- Senior Conference, Events & Hospitality Co-ordinator
- Sales & Marketing Division
- Facilities Management
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Egham, Surrey
- TW20 0EX
- Tel: 01784 414394
- e-mail: Helen.Seymour 'at' rhul.ac.uk