AppSec Academia Symposium Irvine 09
Welcome to the OWASP Application Security Academia Symposium
Date: Wednesday 8/26/2009
University of California Irvine.
Call for Presentations / Research Papers
Please send all proposals to nmatatal 'at' uci.edu with at least OWASP in the subject line.
Topics include, but not limited to:
- OWASP ESAPI, Application Security Acrhitectures
- Security education programs
- Enterprise authorization service
- Privacy Concerns with Applications and Data Storage
- OWASP Code Review
- OWASP Testing Guide
- Threat modeling of web applications
- Separating security from coding, enhancing the security of the infrastructure (HTTPOnly, disabling session token reuse in ASP), etc also platform or language (e.g. Java, .NET) security features that help secure web applications
- Security of Service Oriented Architectures
- Vulnerability analysis of web applications (code review, pentest, static analysis, scanning)
- Secure application development
- How to use databases securely in web applications
- OWASP Education Project (live CD)
- Web services security
Please include at least the following information:
- Phone Number
- Short Bio
Agenda and Presentations
University of California Irvine
Calit2 building,building number 325 in quadrant H8 on the UC Irvine Map
Will be available soon.
Please park at the Anteater Parking Structure.
Parking is is $7 (may be provided, tbd)
There will be no fees for this event, only registration is required to participate.
Pre-Event Organization Team
- Kuai Hinojosa (kuai.hinojosa 'at' owasp.org)
- Neil Matatall (nmatatal 'at' uci.edu)