Difference between revisions of "AppSecEU 2011 chapters workshop agenda"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "As part of [[AppSecEU2011] ]On June 9, 14h30-18h we organize a chapter leader workshop for all the chapter leaders that attend the conference. Items that need discussion are: * ...")
 
 
(12 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
As part of [[AppSecEU2011] ]On June 9, 14h30-18h we organize a chapter leader workshop for all the chapter leaders that attend the conference.
+
'''[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1PrGmwy1pxs2cb4LyewXS4TonbzAY7nORWvj-NJYaEnk/edit?hl=en_US Minutes from Workshop]'''
  
Items that need discussion are:
 
* How to improve the current Chapter Leader Handbook?
 
* How to start new chapters within Europe?
 
* How to support inactive chapters within Europe?
 
* What Governance model is required for OWASP chapters?
 
* How can the global chapters committee facilitate the European chapters?
 
* ...
 
  
 +
As part of [[AppSecEU2011]] On '''June 9, 14h40-17h20''' we organize a chapter leader workshop for all the chapter leaders that attend the conference.
  
== Agenda ==
+
 
Proposed agenda (open for discussion):
+
Items that need discussion are:
 +
 
 +
*How to improve the current Chapter Leader Handbook?
 +
*How to start new chapters within Europe?
 +
*How to support inactive chapters within Europe?
 +
*What Governance model is required for OWASP chapters?
 +
*How can the global chapters committee facilitate the European chapters?
 +
*...
 +
 
 +
<br>
 +
 
 +
== Agenda ==
 +
 
 +
Proposed agenda (open for discussion):  
  
 
{| border="0" align="center" style="width: 80%;"
 
{| border="0" align="center" style="width: 80%;"
 
|-
 
|-
! align="center" colspan="3" | Trinity College - room TBD
+
! align="center" colspan="3" | Trinity College - Arts Building room 3126
 
|-
 
|-
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 14:40 - 14:55  
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 14:40 - 14:55  
| align="left" style="background: rgb(194, 194, 194) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" colspan="2" | Welcome and roundtable
+
| align="left" colspan="2" style="background: rgb(194, 194, 194) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | Welcome and roundtable
 
|-
 
|-
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 14:55 - 15:25  
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 14:55 - 15:25  
| align="center" style="background: rgb(242, 242, 242) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" colspan="2" | '''Handling chapter finances'''
+
| align="center" colspan="2" style="background: rgb(242, 242, 242) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | '''Handling chapter finances'''  
''Introduction & moderation: Seba, Participation: All ''  
+
''Introduction &amp; moderation: Seba, Participation: All ''  
  
Chapter handbook section to be prepared!
+
Current chapter handbook [[:Chapter Handbook: Managing Money|section]] to be elaborated.
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 15:25 - 15:40  
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 15:25 - 15:40  
| align="left" style="background: rgb(194, 194, 194) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" colspan="2" | Coffee Break
+
| align="left" colspan="2" style="background: rgb(194, 194, 194) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | Coffee Break
 
|-
 
|-
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 15:40 - 16:25  
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 15:40 - 16:25  
| align="center" style="background: rgb(242, 242, 242) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" colspan="2" | '''Top 10 advice for new and veteran chapter leaders'''  
+
| align="center" colspan="2" style="background: rgb(242, 242, 242) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | '''Top 10 advice for new and veteran chapter leaders'''  
''Introduction & moderation: Seba, Participation: All''
+
''Introduction &amp; moderation: Seba, Participation: All''  
  
Create list upfront and add action, impact and required support from the chapters committee
+
Create list [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Talk:AppSecEU_2011_chapters_workshop_agenda upfront and add action, impact and required support] from the chapters committee.
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 16:25 - 16:35  
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 16:25 - 16:35  
| align="left" style="background: rgb(194, 194, 194) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" colspan="2" | Break
+
| align="left" colspan="2" style="background: rgb(194, 194, 194) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | Break
 
|-
 
|-
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 16:35 - 17:20  
 
| style="background: rgb(123, 138, 189) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 15%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | 16:35 - 17:20  
| align="center" style="background: rgb(242, 242, 242) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" colspan="2" | '''How to cross-pollinate succes between EU chapters?'''
+
| align="center" colspan="2" style="background: rgb(242, 242, 242) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 75%; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" | '''How to cross-pollinate success between EU chapters?'''  
''Introduction & moderation: Seba, Participation: All''
+
''Introduction &amp; moderation: Seba, Participation: All''  
  
Look for good pollinator mechanisms and define 7 goals to be accomplished by AppSecEU 2012 in Greece
+
Look for good pollinator mechanisms and [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Talk:AppSecEU_2011_chapters_workshop_agenda define 7 goals] to be accomplished by AppSecEU 2012 in Greece  
  
 
|}
 
|}
  
 +
== Participants  ==
  
 +
If you plan to attend, please fill in your name and chapter below:
  
== Participants ==
+
*Tom Brennan, New York / New Jersey chapter
 
+
*Seba Deleersnyder, Belgium chapter  
If you plan to attend, please fill in your name and chapter below:
+
*Fabio Cerullo, Ireland chapter  
* Tom Brennan, New York / New Jersey Chapter
+
*Justin Clarke, London chapter  
* Seba Deleersnyder, Belgium chapter
+
*Sebastien Gioria, France chapter - Only 9th June  
* Fabio Cerullo, Ireland chapter
+
*Ferdinand Vroom, Netherlands chapter  
* Justin Clarke, London chapter
+
*Ofer Maor, Israel chapter  
* Sebastien Gioria, France chapter - Only 9th June
+
*Antonio Fontes, Geneva chapter (Western Switzerland)  
* Ferdinand Vroom, Netherlands chapter
+
*Boris Hemkemeier, German chapter
* Ofer Maor, Israel chapter
+
*Marco Morana, Cincinnati U.S.A. chapter
* Antonio Fontes, Geneva chapter (Western Switzerland)
+
*Sven Vetsch, Switzerland chapter
* Boris Hemkemeier, German Chapter
+
*Konstantinos Papapanagiotou, Greek chapter
* Marco Morana, Cincinnati U.S.A. Chapter
+
*Lieven Desmet, Belgium chapter - tentative  
* Sven Vetsch, Switzerland Chapter
+
*Rory McCune, Scotland chapter
* Konstantinos Papapanagiotou, Greek Chapter
+
*Marian Ventuneac, Ireland Limerick chapter
* Lieven Desmet, Belgium Chapter - tentative
+
*Sarah Baso, Global Chapters Committee Administrator
* Rory McCune, Scotland Chapter
+
*Wojciech Dworakowski, Poland Chapter  
 +
*Adrian Winckles, (possible Cambridge Chapter)
 +
*Dan Cornell (San Antonio Chapter)
 +
*Martin Knobloch (Netherlands Chapter)
 +
*Jøran Lillesand (Norway Chapter)
 
*...
 
*...
  
Contact [mailto:seba@owasp.org Seba] for more details.
+
== Remote participation  ==
 +
 
 +
There will be WiFi, so we can set up a Skype conference call for people who want to listen in or participate remotely.
 +
 
 +
Contact [mailto:seba@owasp.org Seba] with your skype id.  
  
 
[[Category:Global_Chapters_Committee]]
 
[[Category:Global_Chapters_Committee]]

Latest revision as of 14:32, 17 June 2011

Minutes from Workshop


As part of AppSecEU2011 On June 9, 14h40-17h20 we organize a chapter leader workshop for all the chapter leaders that attend the conference.


Items that need discussion are:

  • How to improve the current Chapter Leader Handbook?
  • How to start new chapters within Europe?
  • How to support inactive chapters within Europe?
  • What Governance model is required for OWASP chapters?
  • How can the global chapters committee facilitate the European chapters?
  • ...


Agenda

Proposed agenda (open for discussion):

Trinity College - Arts Building room 3126
14:40 - 14:55 Welcome and roundtable
14:55 - 15:25 Handling chapter finances

Introduction & moderation: Seba, Participation: All

Current chapter handbook section to be elaborated.

15:25 - 15:40 Coffee Break
15:40 - 16:25 Top 10 advice for new and veteran chapter leaders

Introduction & moderation: Seba, Participation: All

Create list upfront and add action, impact and required support from the chapters committee.

16:25 - 16:35 Break
16:35 - 17:20 How to cross-pollinate success between EU chapters?

Introduction & moderation: Seba, Participation: All

Look for good pollinator mechanisms and define 7 goals to be accomplished by AppSecEU 2012 in Greece

Participants

If you plan to attend, please fill in your name and chapter below:

  • Tom Brennan, New York / New Jersey chapter
  • Seba Deleersnyder, Belgium chapter
  • Fabio Cerullo, Ireland chapter
  • Justin Clarke, London chapter
  • Sebastien Gioria, France chapter - Only 9th June
  • Ferdinand Vroom, Netherlands chapter
  • Ofer Maor, Israel chapter
  • Antonio Fontes, Geneva chapter (Western Switzerland)
  • Boris Hemkemeier, German chapter
  • Marco Morana, Cincinnati U.S.A. chapter
  • Sven Vetsch, Switzerland chapter
  • Konstantinos Papapanagiotou, Greek chapter
  • Lieven Desmet, Belgium chapter - tentative
  • Rory McCune, Scotland chapter
  • Marian Ventuneac, Ireland Limerick chapter
  • Sarah Baso, Global Chapters Committee Administrator
  • Wojciech Dworakowski, Poland Chapter
  • Adrian Winckles, (possible Cambridge Chapter)
  • Dan Cornell (San Antonio Chapter)
  • Martin Knobloch (Netherlands Chapter)
  • Jøran Lillesand (Norway Chapter)
  • ...

Remote participation

There will be WiFi, so we can set up a Skype conference call for people who want to listen in or participate remotely.

Contact Seba with your skype id.