We are pleased to announce that the OWASP South Korea chapter will host the OWASP AppSec APAC 2013 conference in Jeju, South Korea at the Hyatt Regency Jeju. The event will be composed of 2 days of training (February 19-20), followed by 2 days of conference talks (February 21-22).
The Global AppSec APAC 2012 Conference will be a reunion of Information Security Asia-Pacific leaders, and will present cutting-edge ideas. OWASP events attract a worldwide audience interested in “what’s next”. The conference is expected to draw 200-250 technologists from Government, Financial Services, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Technology, and many other verticals.
If you have any questions, please email the conference committee: AppSecAPAC2013@owasp.org
Who Should Attend Global AppSec APAC 2013:
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interested in Improving IT Security