Algeria Student Chapter
February 2nd 2012
N'TIC Magazine is our new communication partner!
January 15th 2012
We're happy to announce that the OWASP Algeria student Chapter will be organising the BSides Algiers!
For more information check out the event's page.
January 2nd 2012
A meeting was held today, the discussed points were:
- The global objectives of the chapter.
- The date and the form of the next meetings.
- Work on procedures to officialize the chapter at a local college.
- The participation of our members in the incoming DzWebdays event next month.
- The organization of a security event. More information on this to come later.
- The involvement in OWASP's different projects.
December 29th 2011
A first meeting is scheduled on January, 2nd between the first members of the chapter to discuss the short term actions to do, involvement in the next local IT events as well as the long term objectives.
December 19th 2011
The OWASP Algeria Student Chapter is officially founded by Hani Benhabiles.
The OWASP Algeria Student Chapter was founded on December 19th, 2011 by Hani Benhabiles and includes at the moment more than 20 active members.
Actually located at National Higher School of Computer Science (ESI), the chapter aims to be active on a national wide level not only by participating at different IT events but also by organizing free and open for everyone conferences, workshops and meetings about application security and information security in general.
Web site: www.owaspalgeriasc.org
Google Plus: http://bit.ly/GplusOwaspAlgeriaSC