Advertising at OWASP
The owasp.org web site gets more traffic than most websites. OWASP is dedicated to securing software applications and mainly attracts developers, system architects, project managers, and security specialists who are working in the field or looking to understand more about the topic.
We value all who visit our site and while we need to sell advertising to maintain our site, we are respectful of our readers. We will never sell or give away our registration lists under any circumstances.
OWASP offers a 468x60 banner ad space on the home page and local chapter pages. We allow up to a maximum of 3 advertisers to purchase a spot in the rotation.
OWASP adopts the following policy.
- The OWASP Board of Directors reserves the right to refuse any advert for any reason by vote.
- All adverts will be marked as Paid Advertisements
- All banner adverts must be no more than 468 x 60 pixels and use no more than 256 colors
- All banner adverts must not simulate flashing text or images
- All banner adverts must use no more than three rotating images (gif) which must not rotate more frequently than 5 seconds per image
A banner advertisement on the top of the main page:
2010 - $2,500 USD per month
Another great way to get your message out is to sponsor a particular project. Please contact Kate Hartmann to discuss your idea.
Available slots may change without notice. Please contact Kate Hartmann to confirm available dates.
Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about advertising at OWASP.