*NOTE: This is an opportunity for the University as a whole to become involved and join the OWASP community. This does NOT imply individual or corporate membership for the University, students or faculty. However, all students and faculty are encouraged to explore the benefits of becoming an individual member.
List of Academic Supporters
- Raise awareness of the University worldwide.
- NO COST, Only Commitment to secure software education.
- Be recognized as a supporter by posting your university logo on the OWASP website (Image size for logos: gif, jpg or png with a size of 150px X 45px at 72dpi).
- OWASP and the University can jointly publicize season of code events which provide funding for students or faculty to perform security based research.
- OWASP and the University can work together with local chapter and OWASP Foundation to host security seminars or provide introductory training sessions for students on OWASP tools, documentation and security skills.
- University is allowed to designate one individual to cast a vote in OWASP elections.
- Provide meeting space for the local chapter.
- Be open to discussing the OWASP education material in the curriculum to students.
- Provide feedback to help improve OWASP education material.
- Encourage students to apply for OWASP Grants and work on projects for OWASP Foundation that will help them build real world industry experience
Become an Academic Supporter
OWASP is a non-profit charitable group, organized as a 501(c)3 in the United States and serve a worldwide membership. We focus on open-source security applications with the mission to make app security visible to all on a global basis.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE, BUT THE APPLICATION IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. THE IT DEPARTMENT IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT AND IT WILL BE UP AND RUNNING ASAP. THANK YOU - 10/25/17
To become an Academic Supporter, please complete this short application