.Net Full Trust
This page contains links to Dinis' research on the problems of .Net's Full Trust.
Articles and Posts trying to raise attention to this issue
- An 'Asp.Net' accident waiting to happen
- Microsoft must deliver secure environments not tools to write secure code
- Full Trust Asp.Net Security Vulnerabilties, and Microsoft's current position
- Current Microsoft Info about CAS and Full Trust
- What are the 'Real World' security advantages of the .Net Framework and the JVM?
- Microsoft's 'Full Trust ASP.NET in IIS 6.0 is Insecure by Design, by Default and in Deployment' Internal White Paper
- Secure by de...what? (User instances in SQL Server 2005 Express Edition)
- The .Net Framework is also affected by the WMF vulnerabilty
- Mono vs Medium Trust
- 'Is .NET A Wrapper Around Win32?' and 'Analysis of .NET Use in Longhorn and Vista'