Revision as of 13:26, 22 May 2009 by Deleted user
What is .NetMon?
- An Open Source .Net Profiling Tool (Developed by Dinis Cruz and originally released by Foundstone) for Security Auditing .Net Applications which has the following features:
- Designed With Security Audit In Mind, Which Defers it from other .Net Profilers.
- Normal and ASP.Net Applications Can Be Profiled,
- The tool is capable of monitoring the process flow for every thread created by the process. The tool is capable of following the flow trace by thread or by process.
- Performs a call trace of all the functions from the starting of the .NET process
- Provides a count of number function calls made for the process in real time
- Allows analysis and filtration of Particullar Namespaces,Classes, and Methodes During Profiling.
- Provides a tree structure to follow all the nested calls that have been logged from the start of the .NET process.
- Import and Export of The Treeview Structure To Xml Format For Further Analysis.